Hey there gamers and Happy New Year!
Hope you all had a good break and are ready for more gaming news.
Here are some long awaited details on Sonic 4 Episode II.
SEGA announced over the break via Gamespot that Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II would be coming soon (2012) and for a lot of systems including iOS, Android, PS3 & Xbox 360 but it would not be appearing on the Wii platform.
Keep reading for more.
This is because the Wii-Ware platform has a size limit of 50mb for downloads which is not large enough for STH4:E2.
Little has been said about Episode II, however Ken Balough the digital brand manager for SEGA USA stopped by Gamespot to talk Sonic 4 Episode II and revealed a few things including, New Physics Engine, Gfx Engine and more importantly that they have listened to fans over concerns with Episode I and have fixed what they can.
He doesn’t mention whether or not it would see a Wii-U release but I’m assuming we will see one.
The interview is a good one and you should take a look below:
- SEGA announces Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II for iOS, Android (intomobile.com)
- Sega Officially Confirms No Sonic 4 Episode 2 For Wii (mynintendonews.com)
- Sonic 4′s Physics “Reworked” for Episode II (wiigalaxy.com)
- Sega reveals Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 (inquisitr.com)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II Coming Soon (droidflash.wordpress.com)