As Neowin reports, the Blackberry Playbook now has a “buy two, get one free” deal. In other words, Research In Motion are desperate to sell this thing because traditional methods (ie: advertising, praying, begging) aren’t working.
Funny that. I heard that the Blackberry Playbook was also offering a “buy one and get beat up by your friends” deal too. Maybe they should improve that one a bit first.
- RIM plies businesses with free BlackBerry PlayBook for every two bought (intomobile.com)
- BlackBerry PlayBook now free (with a small catch) (slashgear.com)
- An Update on BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 (blogs.blackberry.com)
- BlackBerry Playbook price dropped to £249 (somobile.co.uk)
- Price-cut PlayBook still unpopular (slashgear.com)